At the beginning of the year Laurel told us about the MSBA books we could read. There are a lot of good books on the list and we could read them. If we read three or more we could vote on the best and the book could get an award. All the kids in Maine who are in the 4th through 8th grades can vote. Voting started today! Laurel showed us the ballot we could use. After March 31st Laurel will tell us what the state winner was and the Waynflete winner!
"I read Ms. Bixby's Last Day for Lit class. I think it is a good book and you should read it. It has an ending that is sad but you will be satisfied."
"I am reading Soar for DIRT. I like that it is about a person who is changing to be what they want to be."
"I am reading Fuzzy for DIRT. It is really good. It is about a robot named Fuzzy."
We read Save Me A Seat for QT. "I liked the quote, 'The world is full of Dillon Samreens.'" "It is a book about people making assumptions about others but figuring out they have a lot in common."
"I want to read because Ms. Bixby because I have heard good things from my classmates."
"I read Ms. Bixby's Last Day for Lit class. I think it is a good book and you should read it. It has an ending that is sad but you will be satisfied."
"I am reading Soar for DIRT. I like that it is about a person who is changing to be what they want to be."
"I am reading Fuzzy for DIRT. It is really good. It is about a robot named Fuzzy."
We read Save Me A Seat for QT. "I liked the quote, 'The world is full of Dillon Samreens.'" "It is a book about people making assumptions about others but figuring out they have a lot in common."
"I want to read because Ms. Bixby because I have heard good things from my classmates."

Comments
Post a Comment